To be considered for adult learner scholarships, you must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a Penn State degree program and taking classes full-time or part-time (at least 6 credits per semester).
You must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Age 24 or older
- Active duty military or veteran
- Have a spouse and/or dependents
- These scholarships are available to first-time and returning adult learners. In addition to this scholarship application, you must submit the 2022–23 FAFSA if you are a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Penn State World Campus students are not eligible for these scholarships. Learn more about scholarship opportunities for World Campus students.
- Employees receiving the educational benefit are not eligible to receive these scholarships.
You will be notified in July 2022 if you are selected to receive a scholarship for the 2022–23 academic year. You will not be notified if you are not selected.
The deadline to apply for scholarships for the 2022–23 academic year has passed.